- SAVES – South Australia Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- DwDNSW – Dying with Dignity New South Wales
- WAVES – Western Australia Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- DwDQ – Dying with Dignity Queensland
- DwDV – Dying With Dignity Victoria Inc
- NTVES – Northern Territory Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- DwDACT – Dying with Dignity ACT Inc
- YourLastRight.com: The national alliance and peak body for State and Territory dying with dignity and voluntary euthanasia societies
- Christians Supporting Choice for Voluntary Euthanasia: A group of Christians and supporters who believe that, as a demonstration of love and compassion, those with a terminal or hopeless illness should have the option of a pain-free, peaceful and dignified death with legal voluntary euthanasia.
- Doctors for Voluntary Euthanasia Choice: A national organisation of Australian medical practitioners, both current and retired, who are committed to having a legal choice of providing information and assistance to rational adults who, for reasons of no realistic chance of cure or relief from intolerable symptoms, would like to gently end their lives.